48 Pleasant Street (corner Elm and Pleasant)
Ludlow, Vermont 05149
See us on Facebook
Click Here for us on a Google Map
The United Church of Ludlow is a small, open, vibrant and welcoming congregation serving residents and visitors of the Okemo Valley. We pride ourselves as "a church serving all".
Our program offerings include: Fellowship coffee following the service, adult Bible study, a women's church group and a choir.
If you are looking for a church home, a place to worship while visiting, or simply a good meal at one of our lively community dinners, I assure you of a most warm welcome.
Please explore our website to learn more about us, our history, architecture and our many community oriented and socially responsible programs.
"Serving God and Community since 1792"
All Are Welcome
Take a Tour of Our Church...See What We Do
Watch the Slideshow
March 18, 2018
FIFTH SUNDAY IN LENT
Service at 10:15 A.M.
OLD TESTAMENT Isaiah 43: 2-3a
NEW TESTAMENT Mark 1: 14-15
Matthew 11: 28-30
Upcoming Meetings and Events:
- Women’s Group - Every Wednesday
at 10:00 A.M.
- Palm Sunday Dedication of OGHS Offering on March 25 at 10:15 A.M.
- Maundy Thursday Lord’s Supper and Service of Tenebrae on March 29 at 7:00 P.M.
- Easter Sunday Celebration of the Resurrection on April 1 at 10:15 A.M.
- Executive Board Meeting on March 28
at 7:00 P.M.